Recognizing the importance of personal information, we are implementing the following measures.
Handling of customer’s personal information
We recognize the importance of personal information provided by customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer’s personal information”), and manage/handle customer’s personal information appropriately.
Purpose of use of personal information
We use your personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use. Unless you give your consent in advance, we will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the following.
To provide customers with our products and services.
To provide customers with information about our products and services.
For research and development of new products and services.
Provision of personal information to third parties
We do not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the customer, except as permitted by law.
Safety management measures
We will keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of the personal information.
Entrustment of handling of personal information
When we outsource the handling of customer’s personal information, we will oblige by contract to ensure appropriate safety management, and we will implement necessary and appropriate supervision.
Shared use of personal information
We will share your personal information as follows within the scope of the purpose of shared use specified below.
- Items of personal data to be shared
- Company information name, affiliation, position, name, address, telephone number, fax number, email ad
- Scope of shared users
- Among our group companies and member companies, the companies listed.
- Purpose of use of shared users
- To provide customers with products and services related to our business and information about them, and to research and develop new products and services.
- Person responsible for managing personal data
- NS Co., Ltd.
Compliance with laws and regulations and review of policies
We will comply with applicable laws, guidelines, and other norms regarding the personal information of our customers, and review and improve the policies in each of the above items as appropriate.
Handling of personal information for each product / service
Depending on the products and services we provide, we may individually determine the handling of your personal information, such as the purpose of use.
Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of personal information
When a customer requests disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of his / her personal information, we will endeavor to process it appropriately and promptly after confirming that he / she is the person himself / herself. Please note that when requesting disclosure, etc., we ask you to show your identity verification documents (driver’s license, passport, etc.) in order to confirm your identity.
For inquiries regarding disclosure of customer’s personal information, complaints and consultations at our company, please contact the “Personal Information Inquiry Desk” below.
Consultation counter regarding the handling of personal information
- NS International Corporation
- TEL ： 06－6150－9080
Hours: 9: 00-18: 00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays)
Handling of personal information on this website
We help our customers understand how to acquire, use and protect their personal information on “nsin.co.jp” (hereinafter referred to as “this website”) operated by our company. The handling method is clarified on this page so that it becomes.
「Personal information provided by customers」
In order to provide you with information about our products and services, we ask you to provide us with personal information such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, we may ask for personal information other than these for the purpose of providing information that meets the customer’s request, but in this case, except for some required items, the customer’s own choice Information will be provided at.
「About IP address」
1. An IP address is an identification number assigned to uniquely identify a communication device (PC or mobile terminal, website server, etc.) connected to the Internet. This allows you to communicate data with your PC or mobile device on the server of this website.
2. We will use the IP address to prevent unauthorized access to this website, identify the cause of the failure that occurs on the server, and recover.
1. Cookies are information sent and received between this website and your browser when you browse this website, which allows you to identify your browser.
2. The Company may provide the browsing history information (information obtained using cookies) of this website to the Group companies within the scope of the following purposes of use. In addition, if we consent to the provision on the website operated by our company etc., we will use your personal information and browsing history information of this website acquired through the browser within the scope of the following purposes of use. We may provide this to our group companies by linking it.
① For the operation, negotiation and provision of products and services handled by our company, etc.
②For information on products / services handled by our company or various events.
7. You can set your browser to refuse to accept cookies or to alert you when cookies are sent. However, if cookies do not work properly, you may not be able to use the services on this website.
「About SSL (security)」
To ensure the security when customers send personal information on this website, we protect your personal information with SSL (Secure Socket Layer: an industry standard security function that encrypts and communicates information on the Internet). By using an SSL-compliant browser, your personal information will be automatically encrypted and sent and received.
「Provision to third parties and secondary use」
Depending on the type of service requested by the customer on this website, the personal information of the customer may be notified to a third party. In this case, the information to the third party when applying for the service. We will inform you about the offer and ask for your consent. Other than the above cases, we will not disclose or provide your personal information to a third party without your prior consent. However, if there is an urgent need to protect human life or human rights, if we cooperate with a request based on laws and regulations by a public institution such as a judiciary or police, or if we comply with other laws and regulations, we will disclose information without notice to the customer. Or may provide.
「About management of personal information」
We strictly manage the personal information provided by our customers when using this website so that it will not be lost or damaged.In addition, your personal information will be stored in an environment that can only be accessed by the person in charge of managing this website, and strict security measures will be taken to prevent it from being leaked to a third party or altered from the outside. I am. When we outsource the business related to the operation of this website or the business related to the use and management of customer’s personal information, we will strictly supervise and manage the handling of personal information by the outsourced company.
We may review and revise the above handling methods as appropriate. All revisions will be announced on this page.
December 1, 2020
NS International Corporation
President and CEO Haruo Sato